Meet Luna of Dellamore!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Name: Emily Luna Meza
Birthdate: July 28th :D (Leo)
Location: 818 California Valley Girl
Shop Name: Dellamore

When and why did you first join Etsy
Late 2009, I signed up to buy supplies and fell in love!

Did you open your shop right away?
As soon as my supplies arrived, YES! :D

Why are you a member of EtsyTeaParty
It's like asking why a unicorn is so magical. I am a huge fan of the teams sellers, and thought it was so neat that they all supported one another. Networking, new friendships and the sisterhood of it all made me want to be a part of the team. It's truly amazing to be apart of a group of lovely talented people with the same interests as myself. :)

Easy one, what is your favorite color(s)? 
ooh any and every shade of blushing pink, soft lilac and barely-there peach. I love pastel colors!

How did you choose your shop's name? 
My favorite movie (Dellamorte Dellamore). My nickname/sn almost everywhere is Luna Dellamore. Luna... of Love, how sweet is that! ;) lol.

What is your favorite item that you have listed in your shop and why? 
I would have to say my St. Francis of Assisi prayer necklace. I take pride in my faith, It is a big part of who I am and have become. St. Francis is the patron saint of animals. As a child I took in every stray animal I found and fed every critter who followed me home. I have donated my time and love to a few animal shelters, non-profit animal organizations and opened my home to many homeless animals. I believe it's one of those things in life that I was meant to do.

Do you have any other hobbies besides crafting/creating gorgeous handmade things for Etsy
Yes, I love to ride my bike, read, cook/bake, draw cute stuff for my boyfriend, spend time with my family & friends and shop on etsy. :D

Do you have any pets? 
A tank full of cute little fish and he doesn't really count as a pet but I have a sidekick named Otis. He's a very rare intelligent breed of applehead chihuahua and human.

What is your most cherished possession and why?
I really couldn't choose anything materialistic, so I would have to say my life. :) Because it has everything and everyone I love in it! (bonus points for cheesy-ness, lol)

What is/are your favorite item(s) that you bought from Etsy
I buy a ton of organic and natural facial cleaners/toners, lotions, lip balms from Herbolution. I really couldn't decide but I will say all their stuff is AWESOME! :D

Tell us about your family members. 
I have a rather small immediate family. My older sister Rosie aka Cookie is the hip sassy one of the bunch, then there's me I'm the free-spirit artsy one (Yes, I am the middle child) and lastly Little Chella-nella-wella-bella my very eclectic and fashionable little sister Danielle (whom will be helping me design some new clothes in our new shop opening soon!).

If you were stranded on an island and could only bring three things, what would they be? 
My boyfriend for sure! He's a natural woodsman (very outdoorsy) so I wouldn't really have to worry about food or shelter, Otis and my bike. :D

What things inspire you to craft/create? 
I think most anything pink and fluffy inspires me. Like so many things/people/styles can inspire me to create certain items but ultimately it's just in my heart, the need to assemble jewelry or pull out my sewing machine... it's a very natural feeling.

What advice do you have for fledgling Etsy sellers? 
Be yourself. Have your own style and just go with it! :) Have fun.

xo: Luna / Dellamore.etsy.com

0 Bows:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.