Meet Felicia of SilverLeica!

Sunday, January 9, 2011
Name: Felicia
Birthdate: 22 November
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

Shop Name: SilverLeica


When and why did you first join Etsy?
I joined on April 2010. It's in my dream plan for joining Etsy since I've found out about Etsy in some magazine while they interviewed some "fashion-queen" blogger.. she used to shop in Etsy, so I browsed it & I found it very interesting. But at that time, I've not yet have any plan to do handmade business. Then after SilverLeica was born, I joined right away.

Did you open your shop right away?
Not yet..I planned on opening the Etsy store after my official web-store has completely launched. That's why my store open on August but not yet have any listings until last December, because my site got a bit delayed in the progress.

Why are you a member of EtsyTeaParty?
I'm very excited when I first discovered this team. I want to share my creations to Etsians all over the world & to a community which also have the same style & taste in some sweet things for life. I also know that EtsyTeaParty also can accommodate & promoted us to other Etsians that are not yet familiar with this cute, lovely style. So, it will be a great start to me as a newbie!


Easy one, what is your favorite color(s)?
Red, gold & brown


How did you choose your shop's name?
It's one of my all-time-favorite composer's song. It's a children lullaby song in Japanese language, sounds cute & suitable to my concept & creations.

What is your favorite item that you have listed in your shop and why?
I loooveee all macaroons stuffs! Their shapes are too cute to be missed & always inspired me to do many things! And how lucky I was to accidentally found the Princess ribbon! They’re cute & suit to each other well! I love how this jewelry turns out as I expected from my sketch.

Do you have any other hobbies besides crafting/creating gorgeous handmade things for Etsy?
Drawing, photography, graphic & fashion design have always been my other passions :) I’m not good at sewing, but I love to design clothes.

Do you have any pets?
Goldfishes in our living room! hee-hee

What is your most cherished possession and why?
All my body parts & of course, health. I love to hear good music, seeing beautiful & pretty things that catch my eyes, creating things from my hands, & I love to travel to new places. And all of them will not be good if not supported by a good health, too!

What is/are your favorite item(s) that you bought from Etsy?
Honestly, I've not yet shopped much in Etsy. Up until now, most of my purchased goods were combination of supplies for my hobby & my crafts that are hardly found in my country, so I can't tell much about it LOL sorry..


Tell us about your family members.
Mom, Dad, 2 lil' bros & Grandma

If you were stranded on an island and could only bring three things, what would they be?
My BF, my Blackberry & a luxurious medium boat! So if we're already bored, we can get out of the island :P It's like an escape getaway, hee hee!

What things inspire you to craft/create?
Pretty, shabby things (Zakka-things) & other Japanese sweet-artists & their creations do inspired me a lot as well.

What advice do you have for fledgling Etsy sellers?
I'm still a newbie myself hee-hee! But here's some tips from my past experience before joining Etsy. A good photography will always do the magic. Also, be a responsive & nice seller even if the buyer don't act nice while answering the conversation. Personalized your items with business cards, or your logo stamp in each packaging, so buyers can remember you easily & not impossible if the buyers promote your stuffs to people they know. Hope it helps & nice to meet you all !

0 Bows:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.