Happy Halloween!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Hello! this is Kelsey from Kelsey Genna, I am lucky enough to be guest blogging on here once a month or so, sharing some pretty collections of Etsy Tea Party goodies!


KELSEY GENNA, Halloween Prom Dress $74.00

Halloween is just around the corner, and I have got to say... nobody does Halloween as good as Etsy Tea Partiers! Here are some of my favourite picks (all of which i wish i could buy) for this year!




EM AND SPROUT too cute bat masks and fancy hair clips!! both $10.00


BUNNY MASSACRE gorgeous black bubble dress! $46.00



CARROT CAKE adorbable custom halloween fanny packs!! $38.00



123 LA LA LOVELY fun bow ring $8.99



KELSEY GENNA pretty bat tutu $54.00


ZEBRA CAKES adorable lace purse $45.00


IM YOUR PRESENT Pumpkin Playsuit $85.00


Lots of love Kelsey! xxx (http://www.kelseygenna.blogspot.com/)

1 Bows:

Anonymous said...

That playsuit has to be the most adorable thing I've seen. If I had the spare cash I'd buy it straight away. x

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.