Meet Candice of The Candy Shop!

Saturday, March 5, 2011
Name: Candice Ware
Birthdate: May 14 1987
Location: Toronto Ont. Canada
Shop Name: The Candy Shop

When and why did you first join Etsy? I joined etsy in aug. 2008, I joined becuase I had just started making miniature food jewelry and a friend had told me that it would be a good place for me to sell my work.

Did you open your shop right away? Yes I did.

Why are you a member of EtsyTeaParty?
I have a love of lolita, I really feel at home in the chats with everyone, I feel that my work really fits with team well. I'm just happy to be here.

Easy one, what is your favorite color(s)? Blue :D

How did you choose your shop's name? My brother helps me hehe I'm soo bad with names and he thought it works well for me because of my name.

What is your favorite item that you have listed in your shop and why?
My Tea and Sugar Bowl Ring, I am in love with tea and anything sweet hehe

Do you have any other hobbies besides crafting/creating gorgeous handmade things for EtsyYes I do I love to draw and paint I went to school for animation so I think it all fits together.


Do you have any pets? Yes I do! I have a cat named Snowflake, a bearded dragon Leonides, and 2 guppies I have always loved pets.


What is your most cherished possession and why? My kitty. 


What is/are your favorite item(s) that you bought from Etsy
This popsicle top from my friends :)  and this swing style dress I love all her dresses.

Tell us about your family members. 
I have a mom and a dad that are both into art my dad used to draw and my mom used to do pottery art and now helps out with caribana every year. I also have a twin brother that is in to music and can play the guitar bass and keyboard.

If you were stranded on an island and could only bring three things, what would they be? My boyfriend, a good book and my stitched book.


What things inspire you to craft/create? 
My love of sweets and desserts, also cookbooks.

What advice do you have for fledgling Etsy sellers? To never give up and that things take time and that if you love it to just keep with it :)




1 Bows:

CandiWare said...

Thank you so much I love it

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.